We conduct medical examinations of drivers of all types of vehicles in all categories.
From April 1, 2015, the health certificate required to obtain a driver's license will be sent digitally through the internet system digilugu.ee to the Department of Highways.
Health certificates are issued to two categories of drivers:
- Group I - Driver of a mechanical vehicle (drivers of categories A, AM, B and BE, as well as their subcategories, except for taxi category B and vehicles with special signals, drivers of category T tractors and self-propelled machines)
Cost - 30 euros
- II group – professional driver of a mechanical vehicle (drivers of C-, CE-, D- and DE-categories, as well as their subcategories; taxi of category B and vehicles of categories A, B, and C with special signals; instructors applying for the right to drive and drivers of mechanical vehicles).
Cost - 45 евро
- Bring an identification document (passport or ID card) with you;
- driver's license (if available);
- auxiliary devices used while driving (glasses, contact lenses, hearing aids, prosthetics, etc.);
- fast for at least 3 hours prior to health monitoring (for blood glucose monitoring).
If possible, we kindly ask you to fill out the health declaration and digitally sign it on the patient portal beforehand.
You can fill out the declaration in English on the website: https://www.digilugu.ee
Alternatively, you can also fill out the declaration on paper at the location.